Apology & Acceptance: Part I

"It takes a great deal of character strength to apologize quickly out of one's heart rather than out of pity. A person must possess himself and have a deep sense of security in fundamental principles and values in order to genuinely apologize." --Stephen R Covey

"Many of us crucify ourselves between two thieves- regret for the past and fear of the future."
--Fulton Oursler

Regretfully, this blog shall remain bones as I can not give it meat today. My brain is empty, a block sits on my neck- merely sitting pretty instead of being functional and useful... perhaps there is too much I am expecting out of it right now- after all, I only have two sides; a left and right... part of its usage requires general functionality- breathing, heart beating, blood running, eyes blinking, and other 'biologies'- and then work, school, future planning, friends, family, housework, etc... so I guess that there isn't enough free space available. Memory full.

I apologize- please accept.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skin Itches

Narnia Sociology Charleston Chews