potentially noetic vomitting

01/25/2010
its possible that i am not using that term correctly. its the word of the day for tomorrow actually... i think somehow its a clever usuage... potentially (something may become, actual, or possible) noetic (relating to, or based on the intellect) vomitting (a term coined to categorize this type of writing). although i am also listening to The Hound of Baskervilles by the great Sir Arthur Conan Doyle while doing this- and with his great descriptions of the moor and the Baskerville estate- i may not be able to fullfil the adjective noted in my title.


there was a movie based on 'signs' by the same name. its a favorite of mine for its ingenious connections from the menial, mundane everyday things to great, momentous events that affect the characters' lives. this causes me to consider several 'little' things in my own life. i glance at the various owls sitting in various sizes and locations on my desk and in my office- and wonder if there is something that i do not know yet, but that will come to be. for some reason they bring me a sense of peace, and strength, and hope... many fables and mythologies surround the owl- some cultures look at them as omens, both good and bad. i

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apology & Acceptance: Part I

Skin Itches

Miles or Inches