Rocky Road-- the ice cream

Ironically, my favorite ice cream is very similar to my 'real' life... although the name is indicative of troubles and challenges... it is filled with hidden pleasantries; marshmallow creme and almonds encased in a chocolaty goodness... although eaten in large quantities, will cause a tummy ache --like life. Life must be taken in small bites- no more than one can chew... otherwise one might choke.

I am thankful for my little bowl of goodness- a nice little treat after a very long day.

I know that some friends of mine are currently having a much harder time of life- and the rocky road feels, and is extra bumpy right now. I send them hugs and hope for sunnier and brighter days. Hold on to one another, and keep the shiny side up.

To my besties- y'all are the best. Thank you for your love and support. Have a bowl of your favorite yummy iced cream- you deserve it too!

Good night moon- I see you smiling tonight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apology & Acceptance: Part I

Skin Itches

Miles or Inches