Sunday, with sprinkles please

I just wanted to take the quickest of moments to say how thankful I am for what I have.
I'd be lying if I was saying that it is easy, and sundays with sprinkles all the time... there are days I wonder if I will make it through, or if I have the strength to do anything else, I sometimes feel unappreciated, I sometimes feel worn, I sometimes wonder if I am a good enough mom, friend, daughter, sister, spouse... do I worry more than I need to, do I not do enough for them, for my community, for my part of the world; maybe I am doing too much, have taken on too much? Spread myself too thin.

This isn't a blog about that- this is just a simple thanks to all the above mentioned- and for God for gracing me with this life- as tough as it might be- for allowing me this experience. I am truly blessed and lucky and so glad to have what I have; and for the first time in my life- I feel content and happy and loved.

There is so much more to see and do- but I feel ready to face it.

Also- thinking of you sunshine- 7mths after- it feels so raw, and I miss you just the same.

Comments

  1. I wore her sweatshirt yesterday. It felt nice. I'm thinking of her too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Apology & Acceptance: Part I

Skin Itches

Miles or Inches