Boggle, In a Pickle, Scrabble my mind

uncertainty at its finest.

do not know, cannot speculate. should not assume.

life changing potential.

may not be, may be.

waiting... waiting... waiting...

twelve days. i wish i could turn off my brain. thought that i was unaffected. a tiny voice in the back of my mind tries to speak louder...

i shush it, shoosh little voice; what do you know?

i wait - a person who does not know me, who does not know how i have felt, what i have been through; will discover an unknown terror or a simple explanation-- and they will not be loyal to me, they will not hug me in response to my tears; tears of sadness or tears of joy-- they will not call me or send me a card to say sunny days, they will have no attachment other than another...

so wait i will, and God willing, i will turn off my mind if for only a few hours at a time...

and either way, i will be ok.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apology & Acceptance: Part I

Narnia Sociology Charleston Chews

Skin Itches